The Roadmap to Health Package
Break away from bad habits and get back on track with my ‘Roadmap to Health’ package.
Here’s what’s included:
- Initial consultation: a comprehensive analysis of your symptoms so I can begin to build your path to optimal health.
- Follow-up consultation: we’ll check in at a later date to monitor your progress and review your plan in detail.
- Bespoke plan tailored to your body, your needs and your goals.
- Priority email response for clients to answer questions and offer additional guidance.
- Resources provided to support your success.
- PLUS Recommended supplements, if applicable, provided by The Natural Dispensary [easy checkout – timely delivery to your door].
- Exclusive to my clients: you can finally get answers with YorkTest’s ‘The Essential Health Check’ for no added fee. The check provides results for 19 key health markers from just one finger-prick blood sample (non-c ontact delivery by post). You won’t be left with a printout full of numbers. I’ll tell you exactly what the results mean and use them to create your custom roadmap.
The total no-surprises cost to invest in your health: £190
Here's what to expect;
- Book your free Discovery call
- Fill out your health questionnaire + food diary.
- Initial comprehensive health assessment: we deep dive into your medical history to get at the root cause of your symptoms
- Take action with total clarity
- Follow up appointments: according to your goals we’ll schedule your next appointment to assess your next steps.
Read what clients have said about my services:
“I was badly in need of postnatal nutrition. After months of eating biscuits and chain-drinking caffeine I was feeling sub-par. To make matters worse my hair was falling out by the handful from lack of nutrients and hormone imbalance. Jo gave me such hope that I can quickly turn myself around with a bit of nutrient support! And she didn’t tell me I have to completely quit coffee!” – Jenna St John, Mum of 2
Whilst you can find good nutrition in the wonderful whole foods that you come across in the supermarket – some ingredients just give you more